The subject property is, per Lee County appraiser, an 1826 SF “Flex” condo (condo docs show it as 1906 SF). Most of the space is built out as general office but it still has a small warehouse in the rear with a roll up door (see floor plan) for storage. It has a very functional floor plan.
Previously offered as a sale/lease-back, the property is now only offered as a vacant/owner-user property. The current tenant will be vacating at closing.
- Offered at $290,000, just under $160 per square foot
- Size: 1826 SF
- Former "flex" unit built out as general office space
- Very functional central hallway layout
- Front waiting/reception, conference room, private office, open work space
- Tenant will be vacating at closing
- 1826 SF general office condo with small warehouse
- Excellent frontage/visibility on Old 41 Road
- Great access to US 41 and 10 minutes to I-75
- Close to Naples and the Greyhound Dog Track
- Just north of the Lee County line in Bonita Springs